· Responsible for the design, purchase, set-up and optimization of spectrometers and high-speed cameras.
· Responsible for the implementation, commission, maintenance and operation of diagnostic systems applicable to fusion devices.
· Coordinate diagnostics related vacuum stability, mechanical integrity, electronic status, data acquisition and control system designs.
· Masters degree in physics, optics or spectroscopy.
· Experience preferred regarding the development of plasma diagnostics systems.
· Proficient in utilizing simulation software.