· Responsible for the design, supervision and construction of the High-temperature Geothermal Rock Laboratory, participate in purchasing laboratory equipment, its installation and to commission research projects.
· Responsible for rock sample testing, data processing and writing reports.
· Responsible for writing research grant proposals for provincial or national government supported projects.
· Master’s degree or above, in geothermal-tectonic mechanisms, geology or mineralogy.
· Over five years’ experience in testing or research and development.