· Responsible for simulating geothermal reservoir fracturing, identifying complex, high temperature, unstable environments and to establish efficient, heat exchange networks.
· Responsible for the fracturing process and construction design concerning deep geothermal reservoirs
· Responsible for technical guidance and problem solving during the fracturing process.
· Doctorates degree (or above) in petroleum engineering, oil and gas fracturing, chemistry or other related fields.
· Over five years’ experience in research, engineering or software development pertaining to fracturing hot dry rock reservoirs, preferably with resources in geothermal fracturing.