· Responsible for the design, purchase, set-up and optimization of plasma diagnostic systems for compact fusion devices such as laser interferometers, polarimeters, thomson and collective scattering, reflectometers and electron cyclotron emission radiometry.
· Responsible for the implementation, commission, maintenance and operation of diagnostic systems applicable to fusion devices.
· Coordinate diagnostics related vacuum stability, mechanical integrity, electronic sstatus, data acquisition and control system designs.
· Masters degree in physics, optics, electromagnetism, microwave science.
· Experience preferred regarding the development of plasma diagnostics systems.
· Proficient in utilizing simulation software.